[Sosfbay-discuss] Times for An Unreasonable Man

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Fri Mar 16 11:19:49 PDT 2007

On Mar 16, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Fred Duperrault wrote:

> Thanks, Roy.
>
> Will the film be shown beyond the weekend?

I'm assuming so, just because of the way they phrased the times.
However that is an assumption.

> If so, how far?  The website is very vague about what days it will
> be shown.

Nader's site is just a vague.

Peace

Duende

  "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from
mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not
thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and
courageously uses his intelligence."

Albert Einstein