[Sosfbay-discuss] Times for An Unreasonable Man

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Mar 16 22:35:14 PDT 2007

Hi, guys,

I've been offline for 3 days, so I missed all this.
I am in Pacifica now and hope to get a few hours this Saturday to see
the movie, but I am videotaping a meeting re e-cars in Palo Alto.
I would love to get together for a discussion, but I can't this
weekend due to other last-minute commitments.
I'll try to stay in the loop, here, but I will be once again without
wifi from Monday to Tuesday afternoon.

Andi