[Sosfbay-discuss] Health Care meeting by WILPF

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 15:57:22 PDT 2007

Cool Gerry!  Sounds like a great thing to add to our Health Care
Committee's list of actions.  We have already been active on the
Downtown Hospital coalition, SCC Single Payer Health Care Coalition,
and veterans issues. So far we have Brenda Pierce, Mike Fischetti, Fred
Dupperault and me (Drew Johnson) on the Health Care Committee.  Would
you or Dana like to join us and/or represent us at this WILPF meeting?

http://HealthCareforAll.org !

Drew

--- Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I received an additional email stating tha this
> is the Peninsula Branch of WILPF, and the
> contact number is 650-493-8872.
>
> Gerry

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer