[Sosfbay-discuss] Tonight 6:30P 1st Unitarian of SJ: Iran: the Danger of War -- Our Challenge: to Prevent It

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 11:09:48 PDT 2007

Note: Rich Wood is one of the Faculty Advisors for the new De Anza
Greens.  He also was the initiator of last year's Colin Powell protest
at De Anza College!!!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

http://bapd.org/n8306.html

Iran: the Danger of War -- Our Challenge: to Prevent It

Panel discussion
Speakers include Larry Everest, Rich Wood, Iranian Americans Against
the War, and others
Friday, March 23
First Unitarian Church of San Jose
160 N. Third St.
6:30 p.m. refreshments and socializing
7:00 p.m. Panel discussion

The U.S. plans to control all the energy resources of the Middle East
through brutal war. In 2003, Iran proposed a comprehensive “grand
bargain” to the U.S. but the Bush administration ignored it. Iran has
no nuclear weapons and is not a threat to the U.S.!
Sponsored by South Bay Mobilization
www.sbm4peace.org

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com