[Sosfbay-discuss] April 14th Action v Climate Change: Step It Up 2007

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 01:38:02 PDT 2007

Hi All,

This is one of the actions taking place April 14.  Since Step It Up Silicon
Valley is having a festival in Mitchell Park in Palo Alto why don't we see if
we can have a table there?  We can combine a table on climate change issues and
a call for Impeachment
for Bush and Co. for ignoring Global Warming.

Merriam

Step It Up Silicon Valley - A Climate Action Festival

Palo Alto, CA

April 14, 2007 01:00PM to 03:00PM

Event Description:
Come join us for a festival at Mitchell Park that will empower participants
to STEP IT UP: (i) by reducing their own carbon footprint and (ii) by calling
on local governments and Congress to do the same.
Location:
600 East Meadow Avenue, Palo Alto
Directions:
Mitchell Park, Palo Alto, CA
http://www.city.palo-alto.ca.us/community-services/pk-mitchell.html

Subj:   Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] April 14th Action v Climate Change: Step It Up
2007