[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA Official Notice] Be a GPCA Delegate to GPUS

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 11:32:50 PDT 2007

Sanda Everett said they were up to something like 22 but if the GPCA
proposal passes they'll need between 36 and 42, so we NEED more of
y'all to participate.  Come on y'all its fun!  Who's going to join me
for a trip to the National Annual Meeting in Reading Pennsylvania uly
12-15, 2007 http://gp.org/press/pr_2007_02_06b.shtml

Hint: The Bay Area Green Parties are planning to put in a bid to hold
the 2008 Nominating Convention HERE in the SF Bay Area!!! So get
involved now to help make this happen. :-)

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net> wrote:

> The deadline for applications is today, BUT, I have heard
> that they may be taking applications for a few more days.
>
> For more info, contact Sanda or Cat, (emails below).
>
> Gerry
>

> Jim Stauffer wrote:

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com