[Sosfbay-discuss] Saturday hike pictures & picnic time

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 11:50:37 PDT 2007

Well thing is Andie that the Dempublicans provide very scanty vitle's
for the eatin'.  At this point the Dems in particular have no spine and
are just sort of a gelatinous mass.  Yech! I'm Colorado, and at
CU/Boulder we have a long traditi'n of celebratin' Alfred Packer day
("Packer, you depraved Republican son of a bitch! There were only five
Democrats in Hinsdale County and you ate them all!" purported statement
of sentencing judge).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alferd_Packer
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/history/alfred_packer/index.html

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> You carnavores are dangerous and not very discriminating in your
> feeding!
> Lay off the Green prime and try chewing on the spoiled meat from
> those Major parties.
> From: a Dedicated Vegetarian
>
> On Mar 26, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Duende wrote:
>

> > On Mar 26, 2007, at 1:27 AM, Cameron L. Spitzer wrote:
> >

> >> Saturday, Tian, Drew, and I scaled the remote and treacherous
> >> Nibbs Knob in the fearsome Uvas Canyon County Park.
> >> Blistering heat, raging rapids, howling dust storms.
> >> We got lost and wandered in the wilderness for days eating
> >> tree bark.
> >
> > And for Desert?
> >
> >> Actually it was about 72 degrees and clear and
> >> we had a nice picnic at the top.
> >
> > Likely story. How come Tian's been missing. You must have eaten
> > well :-)
> >
> > Paz
> >
> > Duende
> > \
> > ____________________________________
> > The basis of life is Freedom
> > The objective of life is Joy
> > The result of life is Growth
> > - Abraham, 1989

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com