[Sosfbay-discuss] Feedback from GRassroots Organizing Working group. (GROW)

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Mar 28 09:31:23 PDT 2007

The GPCA budget for next fiscal year is close reaching it's final
recommended form.  There are two items that are worth attention.

The budget from the Treasurer contained $500 for County Council Support.

It also dropped money for Tabling.  We agreed on the telecon to maintain
funding for tabling and still stay with the total $ budget for GROW.

FYI.  Over 50% of the GROW budget ($9,000) goes for Green Focus.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.