[Sosfbay-discuss] Two opportunities this weekend to spread the Green Party word!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 10:03:36 PDT 2007

I gave some of the copies of the new national "Green Pages" and "The
Real Difference" (comparison card of The Duopoly corporate parties to
the Green Parties) to Jim Stauffer after the March 17th Out of
Iraq/Hands off Iran rally and maybe Jim can bring that.  I've got more
which I'll bring.  I don't have much in spanish (or persian ;-) ) which
is what we really need.  Tim is starting to collect some literature in
spanish.

Everybody don't forget the Strategy Committee kickoff meeting in Morgan
Hill this Saturday (after we participate in the "Si Se Puede" rally
we'll carpool to Morgan Hill.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- "Cameron L. Spitzer" <cls at truffula.sj.ca.us> wrote:

> We're very low on literature for both events.
>

> cls

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com