[Sosfbay-discuss] You're Invited to the Strategy Committee Kickoff "Retreat"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 11:50:18 PDT 2007

When: This Saturday Mar 31 from 1P to 4P
Where: Meeting room at the Morgan Hill public Library
What: The Strategy Committee is forming and this will be the kickoff
meeting for the committee.  We are planning how we will make our GPSCC
a *major party* contender in Santa Clara County including the campaigns
and candidates we are planning to run in 2007 and 2008.

I know that Merriam, Natasha, (Wendy?), Wes, Jim S., Jim D., Gerry, Tim
and I have all expressed strong desire to make it (some of us will go
to the "Si Se Puede" march first and then carpool to Morgan Hill.
Everyone's invited so please speak up if you want to join in the
strategizing.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com