[Sosfbay-discuss] You're Invited to the Strategy Committee Kickoff "Retreat"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 13:10:29 PDT 2007

Umm... that's a bummer.  I don't think it would be wise to try to move
our Strategy Committee meeting though.  Hopefully you and several other
Greens can represent.  Where/When is that meeting?

Organize, Energize and Coalize!

Drew

--- "Cameron L. Spitzer" <cls at truffula.sj.ca.us> wrote:

> This meeting also conflicts with the huge Arab-American Association
> picnic this weekend.  They've specifically invited us and it
> would really suck to blow it again.  I think I'd rather do
> that than go to Morgan Hill.  Anybody else?
>
> Cameron

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com