[Sosfbay-discuss] Peace & Sustainability Bike ride coming thru San Jose, we need hosts!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 23:19:57 PDT 2007

Hi Drew,

I never had any intitial contact with the Emissaries of Hope bike ride.  I
simply forwarded the information about them a friend sent to me.  At the CC
meeting last Sunday Gerry said he would check out their website and look into the
possibility of sponsoring an event with them.  At the meeting we decided to
have a table at the Earth Day event at Mitchell Park in Palo Alto.  If the
Emissaries of Hope bike ride is in San Jose on April 21 & 22 I don't see how we can
sponsor an event with them.

I did send their info to Paul in East Palo Alto (he and I do the IMPEACH
banner on 101 every Thursday morning) and he may be interested to presenting an
event with them.

Merriam

Subj:   Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Peace & Sustainability Bike ride coming thru
San Jose, we need hosts!