[Sosfbay-discuss] Kucinich is coming to the bayarea

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Fri Mar 30 11:43:14 PDT 2007

Thanks for the alert, Merriam.  I'll probably attend the Kucinich
meeting that starts at 1:30 pm.  I'll let them know that the Green Party
passed an impeachment resolution more than a year ago.  I, or we, ought
to have copies to pass out.

Fred

Hi All,

Kucinich is coming to Silicon Valley this Sat. Mar. 31.  Why is everything
taking place this Satuday?
:-)

For those who are going to the "Si Se Puede" March, the Persian newyear
celebration or the Strategy meeting you might want to go to one of these
Kucinich
gatherings.

Merriam

10:30-11:45 Saratoga