[Sosfbay-discuss] Al Gore as Green Party Candidate?

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 19:48:17 PDT 2007

     Dear Friends,

 Funny how I post e-mails on all manner of "heavy" subjects and this little bullshit is the only kind of thing that generates some conversation (I guess I should be grateful my friends don't prattle about "March Madness" or Anna Nicole Smith). I did not mean to get into this. I still say it's too damn early for this talk about the presidential race and my senior California Green comrades say this story is somebody's idea of a bad joke, and outright hoax, or a ploy to manipulate the Dem campaign.

 Nevertheless, let me say this.

 This is The best thing that could come out of Al Gore as the Green Party candidate:
 the destruction of that good-for-nothing Democratic Party.

 Doesn't anybody care that "Our Liberal Leaders" led by that great "San Francisco Liberal" Nancy Pelosi, just voted to spend about another $100 billion for Mr. Bush's splendid little war even while simultaneously giving him a blank check to attack Iran?

 I don't think I have said it this bluntly before, but now that my wife, Cathy, and I have moved from One-Party Democratic Santa Clara County into an almost all-Black middle-class neighborhood in One-Party Democratic Los Angeles, I am today more convinced than ever that if we are ever to get where we say we want to go then the Democratic Party Machines I am personally familiar with in Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, New York, St. Louis, Atlanta, Richmond, Washington, Norfolk, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Boston must be destroyed.

 In 2000 the Democratic Party Machines in Miami and Palm Beach allowed Bush to steal the election from Gore.

 In 2004 the Democratic Party Machine in Cleveland allowed Bush to steal the election from Kerry.

 Ralph Nader and the Greens have NOTHING to apologize for. The Democratic Party must be destroyed.

   Alex Walker