[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: BAREC: Need Help as we near the end, Update / Late Meeting Agenda Request

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed May 2 18:36:14 PDT 2007

Here is the most recent email I have received from Save BAREC.  As
previously noted, the GPSCC endorsed this effort back in March 2005.  I  have suggested
that GPSCC members in the City of Santa Clara be contacted about  this --
both to support Save BAREC and as an organizing activity for the GPSCC  (e.g., to
get some GPSCC activists who live in Santa Clara).  I request 10  minutes for
discussion.  Note particularly below that there is a good  possiblity Santa
Clara city residents will be needed to  circulate referendum petitions (i.e.,
to put challenge approval of  the development if the City Council approves it).
 In that case,  circulators may need to be City residents.  Obviously,
petition  signers will need to live in Santa Clara.  Warner

In a message dated 4/28/07 4:06:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,