[Sosfbay-discuss] save internet radio

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu May 3 11:35:26 PDT 2007

There seems to be a 3-pronged attack on indie media and this is one
of those prongs.  The other two:  see my email on the 15th about
"Video Testing" which is aimed at public access TV (PEG) and the
emails from two of us regarding proposed postage increases on indie
mags--see <stoppostalratehikes.com> for more info on the latter.
It's serious, GP colleagues!!
Andrea