[Sosfbay-discuss] PROTEST THE MINUTEMEN IN CAMPBELL!!!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun May 6 00:52:18 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Please help with this counter protest to the Minutemen racist protest.  This
is taking place down the street from where I live.  I do not want the
Minutemen protesting in my neighborhood but we do have free speech so the next best
thing is to counter-protest.  Please join us on Saturday May 12 we need to raise
our voices in protest.
David Ledesma from Think First, the counter-recruitment organization and the
one-man vigil at the corner of Winchester & Stevens Creek Blvd. in Santa Clara
is helping
organize the counter-protest.  The Raging Grannies will be there also.

Merriam

The following is from David Ledesma:

Subj:   [SBM] PROTEST THE MINUTEMEN IN CAMPBELL!!!