[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Agenda Packet Review Meeting Next Sunday Afternoon in San Jose

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun May 6 19:09:00 PDT 2007

At Thursday's GPSCC General Meeting we agreed to meet at my house to review
the plenary agenda proposals for the San Francisco GPCA meetings May  26-27th.
 That meeting is scheduled for Sunday, May 13th, 2-4 pm at 867  North Fifth
Street (between Mission and Hedding), San Jose

Highway access from Routes 87, 880, 101 and 680 (Berreyessa becomes  Hedding)

Reasonably near Civic Center lightrail station and bus routes 36, 66 and  62

Call for more info (408/295-9353)

People who agreed to be Delegates:  Drew, Warner, Jim Stauffer, and  Tian
People who agreed to be Alternates:  Cameron and Merriam
(Not Official Notes; My Recollection)
Per Above/Per More Often Than Preferred -- The Delegation is unbalanced
genderwise

I posted an announcement about the agenda packet separately.   Warner