[Sosfbay-discuss] No Gas May 15th ...

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Fri May 11 01:03:02 PDT 2007

Hi All,

A friend of mine who is not an activist sent me this information.  This is a
call for all internet users to not buy gas on May 15th. I don't know where
this idea originated or who is calling for this action.  However it makes good
sense to me and that is why I am sending it out to the list.  Please pass it on
and let's do keep $2,292,000,000.00 out of the oil companies pockets on May
15.

Merriam