[Sosfbay-discuss] BAREC radio call-in May 14th, and timeline

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 15:22:34 PDT 2007

[BAREC] Current Timeline - Radio call-in (May 14),
City Council Date (June 19)
Date:	Sun, 13 May 2007 12:43:57 -0700
BAREC Supporters:

Here are the current dates (Radio call-in and Council
Meeting require action):

May 14 - 7:00pm - KLIV (AM 1590) Call-in with San Jose
Mayor Reed: 408-575-1600.   Please call the radio
station and put BAREC as a topic for discussion.  Ask
Mayor Reed to get involved in saving BAREC and ask
what he plans to do.

May 14 - 6:00pm - Santa Clara Planning Commission
meeting to review the BAREC/Santa Clara Gardens
proposal and to probably approve it.  The developers
will be presenting their plans again and the City
Staff will recommend approval of the plan.  Please
attend if you can.

June 19 - 7:00pm - City of Santa Clara Council Meeting
to hear the BAREC development proposal.  PLEASE ATTEND
THIS MEETING.  It is critical that everyone attend so
that the City hears your voice and we make this a full
house event, taking hours to make public comment.
This is the place to make your stand.

As always, please email comments to us and call with
any questions.  We are close and the time to act is
now!

SaveBAREC
www.SaveBAREC.org
888-BAREC-80

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/