[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Two historic votes. You can turn the tide.

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 09:07:59 PDT 2007

--- ActForChange by Working Assets

http://actforchange.workingassets.com/campaign/endtheoccupation/i8gb6g84fbe7tkm?

http://actforchange.workingassets.com/campaign/habeas_defbillamend/i8gb6g84fbe7tkm?

http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/-72gxGs1bcEg/

http://actforchange.workingassets.com/join-forward.html?domain=wa_action&r=912gxGs1LLkK

> If you received this message from a friend, you can
> sign up for
> Working Assets at:

http://actforchange.workingassets.com/actnow/join.html?r=912gxGs1LLkKE

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC