[Sosfbay-discuss] USAF Robert M. Bowman- JUNE 12th!!!!!!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Mon May 21 23:46:41 PDT 2007

Hi Carol,

Thank you for catching this and getting the correct date out to us.

Merriam

Subj:   USAF Robert M. Bowman- JUNE 12th!!!!!!
Date:   5/21/2007 11:59:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:   cbrouillet at igc.org
To: MKmusic03 at aol.com, sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I think you have the wrong date!

Dr. Bob Bowman "Take Back America Tour" Tuesday, June 12th, 2007, at 7:00
p.m. Orchard City Banquet Hall Campbell Community Center 1 W. Campbell Avenue,
Campbell, California

Dr. Bowman is a Lt. Col., USAF, ret. He directed all DoD “Star Wars”
programs under presidents Ford and Carter, and he retired as Presiding Archbishop of
the United Catholic Church. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics & Nuclear Engineering
from Cal Tech. He has lectured at the National War College, the United
Nations, the Academies of Science of six nations, and the House of Lords. He ran for
Congress in 2006, and was one of the few 9/11 Truth candidates.
Dr. Bowman’s mission is to educate the public on the critical issues facing
this country. He explains why we need a government that (1) Follows the
Constitution, (2) Honors the Truth, and (3) Serves the People.

“Think what a difference that would make! No more imperial presidency. No
more undeclared wars of aggression. No more spying on the American people. No
more jailing of dissidents. No more corporations importing and exploiting
millions of illegal immigrants to drive down wages. No more exporting of jobs. No
more NAFTA. No more North American Union. No more government lies, false-flag
attacks, and cover-ups. No more corporate welfare. No more health plans written
by insurance companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. No more energy
policies written by Exxon and Enron. No more trillions in debt."

More details on this nationwide tour are available at-
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20070301114303980