[Sosfbay-discuss] special speaker correct date

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Wed May 23 12:08:16 PDT 2007

We had a great time protesting the Republicans in Sunnyvale.
I was surprised by how much support we got from passers by.
One couple gave us $20. Lots of others stopped to talk to us.
At the end of the evening we ended up spending face time with
a couple of ex Republican Candidates and the evening's speaker.

Jim Doyle wrote:

>Oh boy.  There is plenty of mud on my face.
>The correct date is June 12-th.
>
>But I have paid the price.  I went there this evening.
>It was of no avail.
>
>Jim Doyle

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
We picketed the Santa Clara County Republicans yesterday in Sunnyvale.