[Sosfbay-discuss] Zipcar, Flexcar to merge car sharing businesses

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Nov 1 12:48:06 PDT 2007

There was a pod in Mountain View, but it didn't get enough business to
keep going. Now that I'm car free, I would take advantage of such a
service. Every time I see the Zip Car people tabling I tell them "You
should put a pod in Mountain View. Please join me in this movement!

Tian
Of course, once they put it in we'll have to patronize it...