[Sosfbay-discuss] Planning for Jared Ball SF Bay Appearances December 12-14th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 19:04:52 PDT 2007

At Thursday's GPSCC general meeting, we agreed to the concept  of hosting an
event in Santa Clara County as part of Green Party presidential  candidate
Jared Ball's visiting the area December 12-14th.  On Friday, I  emailed and spoke
by telephone with Wes Rolley and he agreed to be the local  contact person
with the campaign.
The first information we are going to need are clearly  identified dates and
times for
the candidate's itinerary.  Once we have that, we can  figure out what and
where events can be planned.  Wes indicated that part  of the entourage will be
a hip hop performer.

So... In the meantime...  Who wants to volunteer to be on  the planning
committee for this?   We will need intense workers for  publicity once the schedule
is arranged.  We might also use the event for  some outreach to other
organizations and for some phone banking to GPSCC  registered voters.  Warner