[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Special Impeachment Alert

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 01:07:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Good news!!!

On Tuesday Nov. 6 Dennis Kucinich will introduce on the floor of the House of
Representatives his Bill to Impeach Dick Cheney. Kucinich is calling for Town
Hall meetings on Monday afternoon Nov. 5 in support of his action in the
House. Silicon Valley Impeachment Coalition is having a Town Hall meeting at
3:30pm on Monday at the San Jose Peace Center.

Below is the Action Alert with information about our Town Hall meeting.
Please join us and please send out this information to everyone you know.

Please let me know if you will be coming to the Town Hall.  Also for those
who live in Palo Alto, Mountain View and Los Altos area Silicon Valley
Impeachment Coalition is planning on having aTown Hall meeting in Mountain View as
well, if we can find a location.

Thanks,
Merriam
mkmusic03 at aol.com