[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: LIONS FOR LAMBS

Kaisha Torres kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 18:04:27 PST 2007

I cannot imagine paying money to view another Hollywood movie that
"normalizes" a horrific behavior of our government. I understand art
imitates life but when you take a horrible act and bring it to a screen for
everyone to ingest with a neat and tidy ending, doesn't it stop being
horrific and then become art?

Kaisha