[Sosfbay-discuss] Dr. Jared Ball

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Nov 4 20:25:31 PST 2007

After figuring out the coordination, and discovering the Craig Peterson
of Contra Costa County is coordinating contacts, we now have a definite
day and some information about what types of venues / equipment we need.

Dr. Ball will be available in South County on Saturday, Dec. 15.  We
will be looking for three possible types of events if we can pull it off.

- a public event, probably in the afternoon.  Something that we can
announce and bring in non-Greens.  If we can pull this off, it might be
a great way to attract new, younger members to the effort.  Remember,
one of his campaign coordinators is a hip-hop artist.

- possibly a dinner with people who might be key to any Green
presidential campaign in the area.

- later, a house party type event that would include fund raising as
well as getting to know more about Dr. Ball.

In particular, if we have a major public event we need to pin that down
quickly to get it out to KPFA and the alternative media, etc.  Most have
a 4 week lead time on public service announcements, etc.

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024