[Sosfbay-discuss] Watching today's election results in SCCo

eden edenw at gal3.com
Tue Nov 6 22:43:07 PST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 9:32 PM, Drew Johnson <JamBoi at greens.org> wrote:
> http://www.sccgov.org/elections/results/nov2007/
>
> Green, Tim Gray in Palo Alto is currently coming in 8th place (top 4 win)

   Umm... is there a reason why i never knew he was Green? I didn't
vote for him because his statements led me to believe there were
better candidates. The headline on a Palo Alto Daily editorial was
something like "You get a choice for Palo Alto City Council, but
they're all male and pro-business". I understand that City Council is
a non-partisan position, but knowing he was Green might have at least
made me look twice at voting for him.

--
eden