[Sosfbay-discuss] Attn County Council Members -- Where are the GPCA Announcements?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 20:57:33 PST 2007

As CCWG Coordinator, I know that a group of CCWG Announcements  was posted on
the GPCA Official Announcements list (and another is on its way  regarding
County Polling on Ballot Measures).  As a California GPUS  Delegate, I have seen
another announcement about delegates to the GPUS national  nominating
convention.  It's my understanding that the County Council has  the collective
responsibility of forwarding such messages to at least this GPSCC  general
discussion/information list.  Where are the announcements?   Warner