[Sosfbay-discuss] Cynthia McKinney's Challenge to the war parties

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Nov 14 08:02:35 PST 2007

Drew Johnson wrote:
> http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?bid=45&pid=250721
> CYNTHIA MCKINNEY'S CHALLENGE TO "THE WAR PARTIES"...
> Cynthia McKinney, who appears to be in the process of reversing an earlier
> decision to forego a 2008 presidential bid on the Green Party line, has in
> recent days taken a number of steps toward mounting an anti-war run
> against the Democratic and Republican nominees next year.
And this past weekend, she was in Seattle, and this week, she is in
Oregon: Portland, Corvallis, Eugene, Ashland.
http://www.pacificgreens.org/2007/11/07/cynthia-mckinney-visits-oregon/

Meanwhile, Kent Mesplay informs me that he has someone in court fighting
an effort to have him thrown off the ballot in Illinois.
Illinois, has 4 people currently named: Kent, Cynthia, Jared Ball and
Howie Hawkins as a stand in for Nader.

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024