[Sosfbay-discuss] Join Impeachment Demonstration at Rep. Zoe Lofgren's S. J. office Mon. 11/19

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Sun Nov 18 02:14:27 PST 2007

Hi All,

Join us this Monday 11/19 from 10:30am - 1:30pm for our Teach-in
Demonstration
at Rep. Zoe Lofgren's district office, 635 N. 1st St. (accross from the
IHOP restaurant).  Lofgren states that Cheney  has not committed
impeachable offenses.  We will be having the Teach-in for Lofgren to
show what Impeachable crimes have been committed.

We will hold up our signs iin front of Lofgren's office for the public
to see. These are our signs:

       TEACH-IN FOR ZOE LOFGREN

       CONSTITUTIONAL LAW 101

       IMPEACH CHENEY FOR :

       CHENEY LIED TO CONGRESS ABOUT WMD'S IN IRAQ

       LYING ABOUT A LINK BETWEEN IRAQ & AL QAEDA TO GO TO WAR

       TORTURING DETAINEES AND DENYING HABEAS CORPUS RIGHTS

       WARRANTLESS WIRETAPPING OF AMERICAN CITIZENS

       THREATENING WAR WITH IRAN

       TELL ZOE LOFGREN TO ACT ON H. RES. 333/799

       CALL HER NOW  271-8700

Rep. Lofgren is on the House Judiciary Committee and this Teach-in is
the first in our lobbying her to support Dennis Kucinich's House
Resolution 333/799 to impeach Cheney for high crimes and misdemeanors.
We want to make sure Lofgren gets the message that Impeachment
proceedings must start immediately.

Help us hold up the signs listing Cheney's crimes.  Help us pass out
flyers informing Lofgren and the public why Cheney should be impeached.

Please RSVP if you will be joining us.  We want to have a large presence
in front of her office and you being there will help us do that.  If you
can't be there for the 3 hours please come for part of the time.

Thanks,
Merriam
Silicon Valley Impeachment Coalition (svimpeach.org)