[Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gath...

Kaisha Torres kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 21:24:40 PST 2007

Thanks for the clarification. I would gladly host a house party but as I
said, I am not going to be available the 15th and I'm fairly certain my
fiancé would be reluctant for me to sign him up to host a party in my
absence. However, I do have some other ideas that I can work on the next
couple days.

I saw something about the Voodoo Lounge. Did anything come of that or is it
still a pending option?

To state my understanding of the event, we need a place to hold a
fundraising/social event with room for 20-50. We are looking to hold a
daytime event. A facility with food services would be ideal, however, it is
not required.

Don't give up yet,
Kaisha