[Sosfbay-discuss] California Delegates for a California Candidate

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Nov 22 08:01:50 PST 2007

If you believe, as I do, that our presidential candidate needs to
represent the full range of Green values, then we need to support the
only candidate who does, California's Kent Mesplay.

Kent needs delegates committed to his vision of the future of this
party.   Any  registered member of the Green Party in California who
shares that vision and who would like to be a delegate to the 2008
Presidential Nominating Convention in Chicago, should provide the
following information:

You should email this to me: wrolley at charter.net with a copy to your
county organization.  I you support Kent, but can not attend the
convention, please forward to those you know who might attend.

Name:
Telephone:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
County:
Information needed to provide diversity among delegates:
    Gender ____
    Ethnicity _____
    Other consideration: e.g. disabled ________

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024