[Sosfbay-discuss] Saturday holiday peace fair tabling

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri Nov 30 01:34:31 PST 2007

Jim Doyle just got a "grandparents needed" call and won't be able to join
the fun on Saturday and asked that we put out the news that Cameron is
going but additional tablers are needed.  (I have a prior commitment.)

Here's scoop: Saturday Dec 1st 11a-4p

Location: Leigh Ave across from SJ City College at the Immanuel Lutheran
church

Bring: yourself.  If you're really inspired, bring a dessert and/or a
'prize' that can be used for a door prize.

Connect with Cameron there.

It'll be fun!

Green is a Party!

Drew