[Sosfbay-discuss] Join Cynthia McKinney for fundraising lunch, TH 1P, Mtn View

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Oct 2 00:48:03 PDT 2007

Subject: Inviting you to join Cynthia McKinney for fundraising lunch
From:    Merriam Kathaleen <MKmusic03 at aol.com>

An ad hoc Committee of California Greens to Draft Cynthia McKinney in 2008
is bringing her to the Bay Area from Oct. 4 - Oct. 10.  We are in
discussions with Cynthia about her running for the Green Party nominee for
Presidential in 2008.  Our local Green Party, Green Party of Santa Clara
County, is pleased to host Cynthia for a lunch Meet and Greet on Thrusday
Oct.4.

Members of the Green Party of Santa Clara invite you to a fundraising lunch
with Cynthia McKinney Thursday Oct. 4 at Vaso Azzurro, 108 Castro St. in
downtown Mt. View.  The restaurant is located near the end of Castro St.
near Central Expressway and across the street from the train station.
This will be an informal lunch with open discussion among Cynthia and the
attendees.

Since it is a fundraiser we are asking everyone to buy their own lunch and
to donate at least $35.00 as well.  The money we raise will go toward the
$5,000.00 candidate's filing fee in California. Our lunch fundraiser will
be a part of the fundraising effort during Cynthia's 7 day Northern
California tour.

I look forward to you joining us.  Please RSVP to me, Merriam Kathaleen as
we need to know how many people will be attending.

Thank you.

Merriam Kathaleen
Member of the County Coucil
Green Party of Santa Clara County