[Sosfbay-discuss] EV GREENS - Monthly Meeting 10/10/07 (East Valley Greens)

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Tue Oct 9 17:11:59 PDT 2007

In order to minimize meeting time spent on the Democracy Café in
Wednesday's meeting, here's the website that describes the event:
http://www.electric-bikes.com/cafe

Here are a few lines from the introduction:
The purpose of our Democracy Café is to explore possibilities for
increasing democracy and cooperation in Milpitas politics.  The
Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association (SNA) of Milpitas has written the
proposal for this Democracy Café to examine the question "What actions
can Milpitans take to create better democracy for ourselves"? Using the
World Café model, we'll provide an informal and relaxed environment that
celebrates and harnesses differences, yet also helps us see what
connects us.

Rob Means, Treasurer
Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association
P. O. Box 360581, Milpitas, CA 95036-0581
408-262-0420      rob.means at electric-bikes.com
www.neighborhoodlink.com/milpitas/sunnyhills