[Sosfbay-discuss] Mayor Chuck Reed's bold vision for a green San Jose.

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Oct 11 15:57:18 PDT 2007

Many thanks to Iliad Rodriguez for having raised the issue of Reed's Green
San Jose initiative for the East Valley Greens last night!  And for Rob to
have already acted to leverage this initiative to spur his own city of
Milpitas on to a Greener future. And for Kaisha, Rob, Jim Doyle and
Cameron for having launched a proposal for a media release response from
the GP of Santa Clara Co.  I anticipate you'll be seeing more about this
in the next few days here on our discussion list.

Green is Essence!
Drew