[Sosfbay-discuss] Jeff Gibbs: Why I Am Not Going to the Protest

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Sep 5 19:45:32 PDT 2007

It's "old politics" and "business as usual" if it's two-party politics.

Forget trying to find people to dump tea in the harbor.  Just see if
you can find people who will pledge to vote third party and not back
down as we in the GP did in both of the last two elections.  (The old
boys and the wise guys are still snickering over that coup.)

Andrea