[Sosfbay-discuss] What to do about possible Iran attack?

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Sep 20 12:04:43 PDT 2007

Impeachment is needed NOW!  Impeach Cheney first.  Through the Silicon
Valley Impeachment Coalition we've been hard at work on this issue.  We
(Gerry and Fred, me and 2 others) met directly with Anna Eshoo last Friday
on this very issue.  She was in (not total, but significant) denial about
the magnitude of the clear and present danger that Cheney-Bush represent
particularly in regards to their intentions towards Iran.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew