[Sosfbay-discuss] Stanford Greens- Activist Theater

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Sep 26 20:52:37 PDT 2007

************************Please Forward Widely************************

WANTED: ARTISTS

The Stanford Theatre Activist Mobilization Project (STAMP)
seeks artists and activists of all kinds for its 2007-2008 Company.

Come to one of our informational meetings and interview sessions (audition
optional)!

WHEN: Sunday, Sept 30 or Monday, Oct 1st  at 7pm
WHERE: Prosser Studio (upstairs in MemAud)

STAMP is a new student-run theatre group which seeks to educate, inspire and
mobilize the Stanford community for political action through theatrical
performances.

The company will form the core of STAMP's productions and attend weekly
meetings to plan out the year's events. This year's projects include a
week-long festival on AIDS in the new millennium, a stirring play about the
genocide in Darfur, and an innovative guerilla theatre troupe that will
perform at events all over campus. We are looking for anyone who is excited
about combining arts and activism, no matter what experience you have.

Come to one of our meetings and find out what we're all about!
No experience necessary. E-mail the Artistic Director, Alex Mallory, at
alex.mallory at stanford.edu for more information.

REWARD: SOCIAL CHANGE

--
Amanda Gelender