[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: We Can't Wait]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 13:07:20 PDT 2007

I truncated the URL I was given because it was so long,
I think it was personalized, i.e. the website would assume
I was the one who invoked it.  But yes, I see that with the
truncated version, you can't find the page I was talking
about, which is kind of wierd.

I sent an email to the ACLU, but I did not get a response.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Gerry