[Sosfbay-discuss] Calling For Yard Sale Organizers - Fundraiser May 17th-18th

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Mon Apr 21 01:20:22 PDT 2008

Drew and Warner,

After our County Council meeting this evening Jim Doyle and I talked
about the yard sale.  I agreed to coordinate this fundraiser.

First things first.  We need to have items to sell.  Who on this list
has items to donate to the yard sale?  Please email me to let me know
who is donating yard sale items.  If the items are large please let me
know what the items are.
Secondly, we need people to volunteer for 2 hour time slots on Saturday
or Sunday May 17 & 18.

The following is the schedule for both days.  Please let me know what
time slot you can work on Saturday or Sunday.

Saturday May 17  9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00 am - 11:00am  (need 3-4 volunteers for setup and 1st hour of sales)
11:00am - 1:00pm (need 2 volunteers)
1:00pm - 3:00pm (need 2 volunteers)
3:00pm - 5:00pm (need 2 volunteers)

Sunday May 17  10:00am - 4:00pm
10:00 am - 12:00pm  (need 2 -3 volunteers)
12:00am - 2:00pm (need 2 volunteers)
2:00pm - 4:00pm (need 2 volunteers)
4:00pm - 5:30pm (need 3 volunteers to cleanup)

Please email me to let me know who is donating items and who is
volunteering to work and what hours you will work.

Thanks,
Merriam
mkmusic at greens.org
408-482-6032 (cell)