[Sosfbay-discuss] A Russian compares the US and Soviet economies

Michael Fischetti drpesto at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:57:02 PDT 2008

tian   thanks for the post

     in my opinion were are already in a slow collapse ----*stagflation  (of course when they figure the inflation number they exclude food and energy - brilliant cover that hides the truth), *energy prices, *food prices, *housing meltdown, *credit meltdown, *continuous devaluation of the dollar,  *unmeetable needs (vets, health care, education, infrastructure), and *political exploitation of the racial issues ( not just obama - america seems to have little tolerance for blacks who want to succeed in anything but sports - but also latinos and muslims ) ---what more proof do people want --- its called the long emergency in some circles -

     that it will be long and slow will keep the entrenched parties in power
      was marx prophetic?

 mike fischetti