[Sosfbay-discuss] Going to Chicago?

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Apr 27 09:30:18 PDT 2008

Hi, GP Colleagues,

I'm looking for someone to take a book with them to Chicago and
release it there, maybe at the convention or a local coffee shop
where books are being traded by being left for free exchange.
However, I would love to see it go with another GP delegate on his/
her way to the East Coast.

The book (Vanish, by Tess Gerritsen) is part of a "read and release"
program.  It carries a tag in it with a "BCID" tracking number that
can be checked on a website (www.BookCrossing.com)  for the book's
progress as it goes from person to person. This one is just starting
out.

You can either read it and release it in Chicago, or just deliver it
for me—your choice. I already logged the book in as going to the
midwest with the anticipation that someone would do me this favor.  I
have another that hasn't been logged in that I can just turn over to
you should you like to join the game and do your own logging—it's A
Dangerous Fortune by Ken Follett.

Andrea