[Sosfbay-discuss] Calling Yard Sale Folks - Fundraiser May 17th-18th

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Apr 29 08:10:51 PDT 2008

Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Calling Yard Sale Folks - Fundraiser May
17th-18th
From:    "Caroline Yacoub" <carolineyacoub at att.net>
Date:    Tue, April 29, 2008 08:02
To:      "Drew Johnson" <JamBoi at Greens.org>

I don't seem to be able to reply to Sosfbay or Merriam, so I'll reply to
you and hope you will pass it on. I will bring stuff, and some of my
bridge ladies will donate stuff, but I would like to know where to take it
and when I could take it there. I also have some sticky price labels I
could contribute.
  Caroline

Drew Johnson <JamBoi at Greens.org> wrote:
  I can be there all Saturday and on Sunday from 2pm on. Who all will join
with me? I know Jody talked about working on it for some time.

Green is Care!

Drew