[Sosfbay-discuss] Berryessa A&W ads

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue Apr 29 19:19:57 PDT 2008

Me thinks signs on the neighborhood street corners and posted in local
stores, plus posting the information on various online lists  will be
important.  (I've noticed that traffic is rare on 5th Street.)

However, unless we've got some real gems for sale, I doubt a a $100,
plus, ad would be be justified.

Perhaps we should keep the minimum price for any item at 25 cents.
By selling 200 items, we'd at least, clear twenty five bucks.

Not too long ago, we'd be confident to have a 10 cent minimum.

My 25 cents worth,

Fred

In a message dated 4/29/2008 8:21:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,