[Sosfbay-discuss] Responsible Plan Delivery

Robert Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Wed Apr 30 11:58:37 PDT 2008

Given the mounting evidence that the Bush administration is planning to attack Iran for no good reason (possibly with nuclear bombs), this action takes on added importance.  Here's some background:
Is an Attack on Iran Imminent?
Dan Hamburg
Santa Monica Mirror Contributing Writer
Vol. 9, Issue 46, April 24-30, 2008
http://www.smmirror.com/MainPages/DisplayArticleDetails.asp?eid=7672

Thursday, May 1 is the fifth anniversary of "Mission Accomplished" - the day George Bush stood on an aircraft carrier declaring major combat operations over in Iraq. Five years later, the costs of war keep mounting and there's still no end in sight.

In 1994, the Republicans came up with a Contract with America that they worked to implement as soon as they were sworn in. This time around, it will be up to us to make sure that whoever is elected to Congress move briskly to enact the Responsible Plan to End the War in Iraq and bring our troops home

Please join me to deliver a copy of the Responsible Plan to End the War to our Congressperson.

Check out this event:<a href='http://act.truemajorityaction.org/event/index.jsp?event_KEY=269'>http://act.truemajorityaction.org/event/index.jsp?event_KEY=269</a>