[Sosfbay-discuss] plenary delegates and alternates

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Aug 12 06:32:45 PDT 2008

We'd especially like it if we could add more females and people of color
to our delegation.  Carol Brouillet wasn't able to join us, Dana and Gerry
are considering it.  Others please consider this opportunity to have fun
participating in the state party.  Its a good time meeting other Greens
from all over the state.  Our state party really seems to be gelling again
and moving forward.  Come be a part of it!

Green is Care!

Drew