[Sosfbay-discuss] Fun at our Annual Regional Pot Luck Picnic

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Aug 13 02:10:08 PDT 2008

I'm sorry I wasn't there. Woody & June got married at the same time, and
the wedding just felt like where I needed to be. You can see my pictures
from the event at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/WoodyNJune/index.html

Drew Johnson wrote:
> Special thanks to Yvonne Shevnin, Carol Brouillet, Andi Dorey, Caroline
> Yaccoub and Drew for setting the event up and to all who participated in
> our annual regional pot luck picnic.  While it wasn't as large of a draw
> (20) as last year's San Mateo picnic (probably about 30 participants) it
> was a very nice day in the park in Sunnyvale and a good time was had by
> all.
>

> Green is Connection!
>
> Drew
>

> Participants:
>
> Non Regional Residents:
>
> 1) Bill (Carol's friend) -- from SF
>

> Regional Residents:
>
> Santa Claran's arranged by local (in no particular order):
> _________________________________
>
> North Valley:
>
> 2) Carol Brouillet
> 3) Mary (last name?)
> 4)   and her husband (?)  -- Caroline's neighbors
> 5) Drew Johnson
> 6) Dana St. George
> 7) Gerry Gras
>

> Mid Valley:
> 8) Yvonne Shevnin
> 9) Rob Lawrence
> 10) Peter Myers
> 11) Terry Koch
> 12) Jim Doyle
> 13) Merriam Kathaleen
>
> East Valley:
> 14) Andi Dorey
> 15) Cameron Spitzer
>

> San Mateans:
>
> 16) Jean Comfort
> 17) Harlan Comfort
> 18) Sanda Everett
> 19) 'Binky' (last name?)
> 20) Ray Tobey

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Saturday I went to Woody & June's wedding. It was a great event.